Check out my video on how to avoid some added stress and anxiety when taking exams!
A week before to the night before:
1. Make sure you study plenty of time in advance. Study the material in chunks so you can make sure you have retained it all and are prepared for the exam!
2. Make sure you get a good nights sleep the night before, meaning no cramming. Get a good breakfast and do some last-minute studying in the morning.
3. Make sure you talk to your professors to see exactly how they make the exams. It could be very helpful in the end.
The day of the exam:
1. Get to the exam early so you’re not rushing in, this adds stress to you!
2. Make sure you don’t get stuck on one question, if you get stumped make sure you move on! Go back to it at the end so you don’t run out of time and miss questions that you actually do know!
3. Don’t underestimate trick questions! Make sure you read each of the questions carefully so you don’t lose points over a simple mistake!
Thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe! 🙂