If you are ever wondering what to put in your college student’s care package, here it is! I took a toll of 5 of my closest friends and these are the items that we agreed we would for sure get great use of!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the product links I will receive a percentage!
1. Fuzzy socks-I couldn’t think of a better #1, I have never seen any college student unhappy opening a new pair of fuzzy socks!
4. Chap stick-This is one of the most common things I lose on campus, ample amounts of Burt’s Bee’s would make a great addition to any college care package.
6. Anything bath and body works-Any smelly good lotion or body wash. Even scented candles would make a care package over the top!
8. Mini bags of chips-Easy to carry to class or while we are on the go!
9. Granola bars-And if you’re student is trying to stray away from the chips, granola bars will suffice!
10. Coffee-I don’t know a single student who lives without it!11. Starbucks gift cards-Because even though we like to believe we will only make coffee at home, Starbucks is just too yummy not to have every once in a while!
12. Sticky notes & Index cards- These college supplies run out so quickly, it’s always nice to have them stocked up!
Stock your students care package with these items and they won’t be disappointed! Thanks so much for reading, tag your parents to drop a sly hint! For more like this subscribe so you won’t miss a post!