If you’re in high school or going to be an incoming freshman, here are some tips that you cannot forget when going out on your own!
- The workload: The workload is way more than what we expect in high school, that’s why it may be a good idea to take some AP courses while you are in high school so you can see the real workload!
- Having a roommate for the first time: Make sure you are staying clean and taking care of yourself so you can build relationships with your roommates. You don’t want to be the one that your roommate is complaining to her mom about!
- The cost of books and supplies: This is no joke, the cost of supplies for college is crazy, but there are other ways to pay for them, you just have to do your research!
- Living independently: Having to cook and clean for yourself for the first time, and finding out how to finally make appointments on your own!
- Taking on more responsibility: Not having anyone there to tell you to get up and go to class, but learning that you just have to! This responsibility will be with you for the rest of your life and makes living a whole lot easier!
Thanks so much for watching, don’t forget to subscribe and share! Happy prepping<3