If you’re in high school or going to be an incoming freshman, here are some tips that you cannot forget when going out on your own!
- The workload: The workload is way more than what we expect in high school, that’s why it may be a good idea to take some AP courses while you are in high school so you can see the real workload!
- Having a roommate for the first time: Make sure you are staying clean and taking care of yourself so you can build relationships with your roommates. You don’t want to be the one that your roommate is complaining to her mom about!
- The cost of books and supplies: This is no joke, the cost of supplies for college is crazy, but there are other ways to pay for them, you just have to do your research!
- Living independently: Having to cook and clean for yourself for the first time, and finding out how to finally make appointments on your own!
- Taking on more responsibility: Not having anyone there to tell you to get up and go to class, but learning that you just have to! This responsibility will be with you for the rest of your life and makes living a whole lot easier!
Thanks so much for watching, don’t forget to subscribe and share! Happy prepping<3
Check out my video on how to avoid some added stress and anxiety when taking exams!
A week before to the night before:
1. Make sure you study plenty of time in advance. Study the material in chunks so you can make sure you have retained it all and are prepared for the exam!
2. Make sure you get a good nights sleep the night before, meaning no cramming. Get a good breakfast and do some last-minute studying in the morning.
3. Make sure you talk to your professors to see exactly how they make the exams. It could be very helpful in the end.
The day of the exam:
1. Get to the exam early so you’re not rushing in, this adds stress to you!
2. Make sure you don’t get stuck on one question, if you get stumped make sure you move on! Go back to it at the end so you don’t run out of time and miss questions that you actually do know!
3. Don’t underestimate trick questions! Make sure you read each of the questions carefully so you don’t lose points over a simple mistake!
Thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe! 🙂
Applying to any graduate school is known to be one of the most stressful times of your life. Here is some really great advice on applying to pharmacy school. Also some great tips about the PCAT, letters of recommendation, ect. If you have any questions for Kristina feel free to comment below!
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe 🙂